There's that smile...what a hunk! And all those teeth! Gracie has some catching up to do...she's working on four right now! Can't wait till they can chat in person!
Hi Tenisha!!! I'm so happy Lisa told me about your blog, your little guy is really handsome! congratulations and I hope to see you soon! Check out my blog at www.karinadickerson.com and Naima's blog at bebe.karinadickerson.com they are both in spanish, but you won't have a problem understanding!
3 comments:
What a cutie! He must be really active! How old is your little guy?
There's that smile...what a hunk! And all those teeth! Gracie has some catching up to do...she's working on four right now! Can't wait till they can chat in person!
Hi Tenisha!!!
I'm so happy Lisa told me about your blog, your little guy is really handsome!
congratulations and I hope to see you soon!
Check out my blog at www.karinadickerson.com and Naima's blog at bebe.karinadickerson.com
they are both in spanish, but you won't have a problem understanding!
Karina Dickerson
Post a Comment