Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Father's Day

I should have Jason write about this...seeing as it has to do with him..but a quick recall of Father's Day this year..



This was definitely his favorite gift of the two he received (and the other one was even a tool!).  Whenever he puts it on the kids happily oblige, racing their cars around his back and up and down his legs.

Thanks Babes for all that you do..You are a great father - creative, patient, and a good teacher. Your love for them is so very evident to them and to others. Thank you for working hard to provide for their physical needs, and then coming home to take care of their emotional and spiritual as well. I'm thankful to know you as their Papa/Dad/Daddy and to see how being a father has blessed you.  I love you lots and lots..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though this is a very late entry I have to agree that Jason is indeed a great dad. I am extremely proud of you son. You make me so very proud to be your mommy.....

I love you Jason

MOM