I know that if I try to turn the camera on and get a video of this either Tyson or Kaiya will hear it come on and then ham it up for the camera..so I'll try to describe what is happening.
I just gave the kids some snack, crackers in a small custard type bowl. Kaiya carried hers, as well as her cup of water into the living room and has sat down on her small rocking chair. As she leaned forward to sit down the crackers slid out onto the floor in front of her.
Now this is where it gets good...
She is sitting on the chair and leaning forward to pick up her crackers.
As she picks up each cracker and places it in her bowl it slides back out since she is still leaning forward.
She continues to pick them up one by one and place them in her bowl.
I can see this continuing for awhile...
Update: She did figure out how to get them all in the bowl and then a few mintues later dropped the bowl and all of its contents. Now she is just eating them off the floor.
2 comments:
We do need a video. Maybe a hidden camera. Although, I am laughing just reading it. I guess that's the price you pay for having such cute kids. Mom - Cathy
I can see it in my mind as I read it. How funny. Like her brother, she is so darn funny.... Way to go Miss Kaiya. Tyson has taught you well. But then again, maybe these kids just take after their parents. They too are funny. Can't help but to love ya all. You guys are awesome and the kiddos are just precious.
Love Mom, grandma and Ruthanne
Post a Comment