Wednesday, May 6, 2009

31.5 weeks




Here's one slouching, pushing out and generally trying to make my belly look bigger..




And you'll have to click 'here' to see the belly I aspire to... When Jason saw Kari's baby bump he said 'Why doesn't yours look like that?' It might if I were to have twins I suppose.

5 comments:

Our growing family said...

don't worry...you don't really want that...it leaves stretch marks, makes it impossible to sleep, eat or breathe and really kills your back.
your tummy is perfect! =)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it does make it hard to sleep and eat and breath...although I did not (amazingly) get any stretch marks...yeah!:-) You must just have a bigger cavity in your body so it hides more ;-).(?) Maybe b/c you are so tall too...so it grows more up instead of out? The second picture makes it look bigger though. Hope you are getting SOME pregnancy sympathy from your hubby and friends though ;-)...that's always fun:)!

tysondouglas said...

I guess it helps to have a 10 lb baby too...Jason is good at giving pregnancy compliments. You know like when we're both trying to lie on the couch and he says, "You're too heavy. You're squishing me." (I get a good laugh out of that one :O) )

cathyp said...

Hi sweet Baby, getting ready to be born!

LISA said...

You're beautiful...=)