Last Saturday we had our family pics taken down at a local park by a great photographer, Tarena Beckham. Tyson was a bit cranky as he had only slept a half an hour, sat in his carseat for 2 hrs while we ran errands all across town and was ready to eat dinner, though he was content to munch on crackers and cheese. She is still in the process of going through the 500 photos she took, but she is giving us a sneak peak on her website of one of our pictures....Thanks Tarena for a fun time and for all the work you're putting into these photos! I look forward to seeing the 'outtake' photos as well, which are probably more true to our family! Click here for the family photo...
p.s. She blogs a lot quicker than we do...so look for the Oct. 21st blog! :O)
3 comments:
Thanks! This was too sweet!
I can't wait to show you too...so much fun! I do go in order of photoshoot sessions and there was that other family earlier in morning, so I am working on their photos first...sorry! Hate to keep you waiting!!!
I loved that photo, Squish! And Jason is right...bootylish! I can't wait to see one of your faces!
NICE pic there Tenisha :)!!!
Post a Comment