In late August Auntie Lisa, Josiah, and Gracie made the day long trek from Bellingham, WA to come visit us here in Oregon City. (Uncle Brent had to work...catch ya next time!!) Tyson liked to watch Josiah and copy him, although he was a little jealous of Gracie and kept hitting and pushing her...hmmm....sorry Gracie, you were soo patient and nice to him in spite of that! Jada was a little overwhelmed at trying to keep track of everyone, but she did enjoy the special time that Josiah spent with her. Thanks Josiah!!


What a fun kid! He found my sunglasses on the table and kept us entertained while we finished getting dinner ready.

We had our floor vents checked out by a pro....yes she did really lift the cover off all by herself and probably would have stuck her head all the way in the hole if allowed to.
When Lisa and I get together we ENJOY cleaning, organizing and redesigning together. She is the creative one and gives a fresh look to a room using what's already there! I wish I had gotten a 'before' and 'after' photos of the basement. I had a load of boxes to go through and get sorted and cleared out. We did it!!! After that project was done the next week Jason and I were able to get our bedroom painted! It feels great to get these things done and crossed off the list of things to do...
Here's the bedroom photos, before with the white walls, and after with the blue walls... (and a little bit of a twist with the bed.)

So it will be our turn to trek up to Bellingham and work at their house! We look forward to it, though we may have to bring Jada....
3 comments:
We had so much fun! Thanks for having us! We can't wait for your visit...I've already got a list going of things to tackle!
The room looks soooo nice! I love the bed against that wall...and the trim really stands out next to the blue. Congrats on getting your list almost completed......=)
cute pics Tenish! When ya coming to visit? :) I'm going to the US for Christmas, but won't be able to make it out your way. :(
I'm doing Kansas and South Carolina this time.
Hey Tenisha,
Looks like fun... wish I could have been there to help!
Post a Comment