Yea! So good to read what you've been up too! =) Moving is SO much work! Hope you are totally enjoying your new home! =) Your little man is getting so big!!!
Tyson looks so grown up! I love his tongue action when he was getting excited about walking....that's so cute! I can't wait to see how he's changed in person.....sigh! I hate being so far away!! Auntie Lisa loves you, big boy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you....kisses and hugs!
3 comments:
Yea! So good to read what you've been up too! =) Moving is SO much work! Hope you are totally enjoying your new home! =)
Your little man is getting so big!!!
Great updates!
Tyson looks so grown up! I love his tongue action when he was getting excited about walking....that's so cute! I can't wait to see how he's changed in person.....sigh! I hate being so far away!!
Auntie Lisa loves you, big boy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you....kisses and hugs!
Post a Comment